Things I Do Before Noon
I recently did a Q&A on Instagram stories and realized how many of you were interested in my morning routine! Truth is, Jimmy and I are early birds and find that we are more productive in the mornings compared to any other time during the day. Here are a handful of things we do each morning-
1. Wake up and Scroll through social media.
Okay, yes. This is going against anything you've ever read about morning routines.. but it's the truth. Usually, first thing in the morning (usually 6:30am) Jimmy and I will both wake up and talk for a bit while we check our social media accounts. This helps us see what kind of day it will be like and give us some motivation and possibly even spark some ideas for our work.
2. Go To The Gym.
Monday-Friday we head to the gym before 7am. This is something Jimmy and I both wanted for ourselves. We've found going to the gym at that time kick-starts our days and puts us both in good moods early on. On the weekends we try to give our bodies resting time and take it easy.
3. Eat a Healthy/Filling Breakfast.
Right after the gym, we either A. head to our favorite juicery nearby. We usually grab a quick power smoothie and head back towards home. Some day's we will stop by for a bite to eat instead! Or B. cook at home which is my favorite option. I love to cook, so making breakfast is one of my favorite times of the day. My go-to breakfast is an egg-white omelet with spinach and cheese, toast and some sort of fruit.
4. Smoke a Blunt.
As most of you know, I like to smoke. Once I'm done with my 'morning routine' I'll make some lemon water to start my day and roll-up. During this time, I usually respond to emails I received overnight and start getting into work mode. I have to check emails in the morning otherwise they would take over my entire day.
5. Complete Non-Negotiable's.
This is an important step in my morning routine. When I first started working for myself, I had to sit down and really think about why I was doing what I was doing. I had to determine what would help drive my ambition and motivate me when I had off days about my business. During this time, I made a list of non-negotiable's- things that would need to get done, no excuses. Having these in place have helped my business in so many ways and really keeps my vision clear. Each and every morning, (weekend's too) I will set aside some time to make sure i have everything i need for that day done and out of the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment