2020,2019,best selt tanner, self tanner, tan, summer look, glow, glowy skin, how to achieve, how to, diy glow, summer glow, summer look, beauty, beauty blogger, lifestyle blogger, btan, tanned af, Walmart self tanner, millenial, cheap tan, luxury tan,




Btan Tanned AF
 Self Tan Mousse 
$14.99

Why I Love This Product-
You know what they say- if you can't tone it, tan it. I have been obsessed with having a natural-looking tan without having to worry about the streaks or having a funky smell that is nearly impossible to get rid of once it's already applied. Achieving a natural tan that will have you glowing for days has never been easier. I am so eager to share with you all this hidden gem I came across. I proudly fake it once a week with Btan
Why This Is The Best Tanner
 Ok, let's jump right into it. The brand overall is cute Af. Their packaging is unique and vibrant. They offer a wide variety of shades making sure there is a perfect tan for everyone..they are completely in a league of their own.

diy tan, self tanner, self tan, 2020, 2019, summer glow, spring tan, spring look, winter skin, winter tan, spring diy tan
(Before)

Tanned AF, self tanner, self tan, diy tan, summer glow, summer look, spring tan, easy tan, glowy skin, natural tanner, natural tan, simple tanner, walmart tanner,
(After)
I should start off by saying that these photos were the aftermath of using two layers back to back of the Tanned AF self-tanning mousse. I used the "I don't want tan on my hands" mitt and was not disappointed. This mitt helped create a seamless application that lasted me just about two weeks. 

self tanner, diy, tan,summer look, btan, tanned af, walamart, summer glow,

Here's my process to achieve a glowing tan that lasts me days- 

1. Shower + Exfoliate.
To ensure your tan will look good AF you need to shower first, making sure you exfoliate really good. When you exfoliate, you are removing all that nasty stuff that could potentially make your tan look blotchy or even dirty.

2. Sorry, But It's Time To Shave.
Pull out your best razor and go to town. Shave all the areas that need to be shaved. Not only does this create a smooth surface for your new tan to stick to, but it also prevents shaving away your tan and all the hard work you just put into it. 

3. Apply Your Tan!
So before you apply your tan, it's important to NOT apply lotion except for the areas that desperately need it. This will help your tan really absorb into your skin + leave you with the darkest tan possible. I highly recommend using the mitt when applying the product to avoid extremely tan hands... that's not a cute look. Once you apply the product to the areas that you want tanned, be sure to wait at least 15 minutes to make it sets and dries before putting on clothes. (I wear a silk robe around the house while I'm waiting) 

Use this tanner for an instant sun-kissed look. Use code "MEGAN20" at checkout to save 20% online! 

Pro Tip: Only apply lotion to your dryest areas prior to applying your self tanner. (Feet, elbows, face, knees)
diy tan, Btan, tanned AF, summer tan, summer look, easy tan, diy, walmart tanner, self tanner, glow, easy apply, natural tan, beauty,beauty products to try,