There's more to using affirmations than just saying you hope this works and crossing your fingers. There's a way to get exactly what you want, and I'm going to tell you how. 

First, you need to create affirmations that will work specifically for you. They need to trigger the right emotions because trying to tell yourself something that you simply don't believe in will just not work. 

Affirmations are an amazing way to help reprogram your mind on a subconscious level. From childhood, some of you may have been told affirmations by family members or friends that you are maybe shy, loving, overweight, or even unorganized. Being told these things have undoubtedly made an impact on the way we grew up and live our lives currently. 

Telling yourself something over and over (whether it is true or not) could potentially lead to manifesting it into your everyday life.. it's important that we are cautious with what we feed to our souls. 

Luckily, this works both ways. If you are constantly saying positive affirmations to yourself, you will eventually manifest that into your life. 

Once we are able to come to the exciting realization that everything we ever wanted or dreamt of is only a thought away, well then we can begin our transformation and live the life that we have only previously imagined. 

It All Starts With A Thought. 

Whether you are wanting to lose weight, reconnect with a distant friend or family member, or even try something new and exciting, it starts as a thought. 
In order to begin re-training your mind to see these affirmations as the absolute truth, try repeating them whether it be out-loud or to yourself.
I have a few tips for you to turn those affirmations into a reality. Let's dive in. 

Fake It Until You Make It. 

Usually, this is garbage advice. However, now is when you need to begin emitting positive energy back into the universe.
In this situation, it is critical for you to act as if you already have it. That's right. We are going to fake it until we make it a reality. Try adding a "Thank You" in front of your affirmations to switch the perspective.. take your affirmation from "I want this" to "Thank you for this".. and see what happens. 

Keep Track Of Your Affirmations. 

Start writing your affirmations down on paper or even in your notes on your phone. Personally, I like to place my affirmations (and to-do lists) in places I view a lot of everyday. This helps refresh your memory and keep you on track. 

Do It Again. 

You guessed it. Do all of this again, and again, and again. Repetitive work is often the key to success. You need to be saying your affirmations as often as possible. 

Examples of Affirmations suitable for everyone- 
  • It's safe for me to release old behaviors and habits.
  • I am calm in the face of conflict. 
  • I am in charge of how I feel today 
  • If I can make a dollar I can make a million more
  • I seek to understand and learn from my mistakes.
If you enjoy reading affirmations or are looking for inspiration to write your own, you can check out my daily affirmations in my Instagram stories every single morning, here. 

DIY, Affirmations,mindset, entreprenuer, female entreprenuer, how to, mindset change, business, business owners, change your life