
Hey Babes!
I 100% felt led to share this with you guys today. It's a brand new week and it's going to be your best one yet, I just know it. We all have another opportunity to truly start showing up as The Woman We're Meant To Be - Which is probably why you're here, hence the title.
At any given moment, we are making a decision. Every single day, you have the opportunity to choose who you want to be. You are influencing your future every single day whether you are consciously trying to do so or not. We are always crafting our future with every choice and action we take.
The major question you need to ask yourself here is - "Am i crafting my ideal future with my choices/actions?"
And by that ^ I mean, are you actively + consciously in the process, every day, of becoming the woman you were put on this earth to be?
When you put intention behind it, something incredible happens. Something clicks. The universe loves this shit and has our back because we finally realize what our worth is and won't settle for anything less. We are in sync with what we were meant to do from the start.
If you remember anything from this post, let it be this; who you have been is not who you have to be. This isn't a Megan Starnes quote, although it should be.
Why is being intentional with my actions + daily choices important?
Like I mentioned earlier, we are constantly making decisions. Some are bigger than others, but you get the idea. All of these micro actions lead up and create who we are today, and likely will be tomorrow and so on.
From what you eat in the morning, to how you talk to your friends and family, or even better- complete strangers. Deciding what you're going to wear, if you're going to check social media first thing in the morning or even if you're going to litter or throw away your trash. You are quite literally presented with hundreds, if not thousands, of opportunities to choose who you want to be each and every day.
Something that get's said often in our household is "If you don't know where you're going, you'll end up somewhere else." This is something I stand behind firmly because it's soo true.
Without some sort of conscious direction, we're just kind of waking up and floating through our day. Life is to precious to let it be passed up like that.
The gut-wrenching feeling you get when you wake up and realize you've been living a life you don't love is a real m***********. This happens when we don't take control. Think of a ship with no captain at the wheel.. the ship will soon enough get absorbed by the sea. So will your life. Nothing changes if nothing changes. Want a more fulfilled life? You need to take action.
How can I be more intentional with my daily life?
Take a second to visualize your dream life.
What does it look like? What do you look like? What are you dressed like? Who is in the room with you? What are you like? What type of things do you value?
Asking yourself these questions can get real af, but its necessary in order to realize what is in alignment with who you want to be- and what's simply taking energy + time away from you and the things you could be doing. Remember, some choices can help move us closer to our goals - while others push us farther away from them. The goal here is to be able to determine what actions and choices are best for you and your end vision and steer clear of ones that push us farther away.
Looking for where to start? After you ask yourself some pretty deep questions to figure out what you really want, it's time to take action. Even if its one small step, it's still a step forward. You are in no competition. Now that you know what you want, is there anything you currently are doing that maybe isn't aligned with your future vision? This is where you need to start.
If your future self is a straight up BO$$ who's healthy, on her A-game and runs a fully functional biz.. maybe eating all of those chips isn't the best move because it's simply not in alignment with who you're being called to be on this earth and will leave you feeling bloated, less energetic and ill. You catch my drift?
I know it's intimidating as all hell to realize every decision you make is crafting your future. I get it. Trust me when I say I was a hot mess before. But i kept showing up. I kept putting in the work. I did the hard stuff and I'm still actively applying all of this to my life as I type this blog post up. Babes, believe me when I say if you want to become better, you gotta show up for yourself. There is something incredibly powerful in taking full responsibility for your life. Accepting the fact that you call the shots and can make the decisions to become better and build yourself into the kind of person you're being called to be, you my friend, just gave yourself an enormous amount of power.
I love you guys, you are the creator of your own life and hold an enormous amount of power within you. All you gotta do is claim it.
If you find this advice helpful, and want to learn more ways to step into living your best life, being apart of a like-minded community, or maybe just want 1:1 mentor-ship from me,
apply here and we can chat to see if it's a good fit for you and the vision you have for yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment