All Things Are Possible With The Right Shades.
Amazon has always been my go-to for sunglasses for obvious reasons; They have the best selection for the best price. Uh, Yes please! You can upgrade your entire outfit with the right pair of shades and luckily for you, I've discovered the perfect shades that can pull any outfit together in an instant. I hope you love the small list I've put together for you and look forward to seeing your photos over on Instagram wearing them!
You can tag me in them at @meganstarness to get re-posted!
1. Vintage Cat Eye Sunglasses
These sunglasses are made with such good material, I was honestly shocked when I opened up the packaging! These are perfect dupes for the Le Specs sunglasses and honestly never leave my car because I throw them on so often.
Brand: Wearme-Pro
$9.99
Available in various colors
You can shop them here.
2. Square Cat Eye Sunglasses
These are hands down my favorite shades to wear on a typical day. They are extremely sturdy and thanks to the chic design, most will think you spent an arm and a leg for them!
Brand:FEISEDY
$12.98
Available in various colors
You can shop them here.
3. American Square Cat Eye Sunglasses
Buying larger sunglasses can be tricky because most tend to be to big on your face or fit a little weird. I absolutely loved these because of how well they fit and the frames weren't over the top. They are definitely a pair you want in your collection of shades.
Brand: FEISEDY
$14.95
Available in various colors
You can shop them here.
Thank you for reading, and make sure to subscribe to my newsletter to get even more great suggestions directly to your inbox!
You can sign up here and get free my Instagram story templates with your subscription!
Love you all! XO,





No comments:
Post a Comment