The Benefits of Anti-Aging Haircare

Did you know your scalp ages 6x faster than your face and 12x faster than the rest of the skin on your body? So why don't we treat our hair as nicely as we would with our skincare or makeup routines?

After cleaning out all of my beauty products, for some odd reason, my hair-care was the last to be switched over to non-toxic. If you're anything like me, you probably just didn't give it to much thought in the beginning. I used to go to target or Tj Maxx and grab anything that either A.smelled delicious or B. Had the cutest packaging... I literally never paid the ingredients section any attention and man oh man did my hair pay the consequences. 

After attempting to dye my hair bright red numerous time (i have naturally black hair and the girl on youtube did it so why couldn't I?), frying a chunk of hair off with my straightener on the highest setting, and being forced to cut my hair because it was so uneven and damaged... I decided to start paying attention to what I was using and I thankfully had a serious wake-up call. 

When you think of poison, your shampoo or styling products typically don't come to mind right? Yeah, mine either. Unfortunately, there are terrifying chemicals hidden in millions of beauty products today that are linked to causing cancer, infertility, and other serious health issues. US researchers identified 10,500 industrial chemicals used as cosmetic ingredients such as 

  • Carcinogens 
  • Pesticides 
  • Reproductive toxicants 
  • endocrine disruptors 
  • plasticizers
  • degreasers
  • surfactants 

Meet MONAT

shampoo, vegan haircare, vegan products, ethnic hair products, cruelty free beauty products,

Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, you won't pay a penny more, but I'll make a small commission that helps keep the lights on. Thanks!

What is MONAT? 


MONAT is an anti-aging hair-care line that is clinically proven to restore hair from the inside out while promoting hair growth. This line is entirely vegan, cruelty-free, Sulfate-Free, toxic-free, and is the 1st and only clinically proven Anti Aging hair-care currently! They are also the fastest-growing hair-care company in the United States (just ask Siri)! 

Their products are the only ones to penetrate all 3 layers of the hair and begin working on the first wash. Most products claim to "clean" your hair even though all they are truly doing is leaving behind residue and wax. Come to find out, MONAT's products work to do the opposite and help remove any previous product build-up you may have sitting in your hair. If you use the products continuously, you'll begin to notice a more youthful glow and within 90 days, you'll have visibly longer, stronger and younger-looking hair. 


I started using the renew shampoo in the very beginning but quickly realized that specific shampoo wasn't what my hair needed at the time so I went ahead and got my hands on the Black 2-in-1 Shampoo to really cleanse my scalp and give my hair the wash it needs. I also incorporate the Super Nourish Oil-Cream shampoo + conditioner in my regular hair care routine. I found this combination of products work extremely well with my curls and thick hair and I've been able to wear my hair natural as of two months ago. It's exciting for me because I went from having to straighten my hair DAILY for over 7+ years because I found my hair to be so unmanageable at times. Fast forward to today and it's been 2 months since I've had to use any heat. You could say I'm extremely satisfied :) 

Everything you need to know about getting your hands on the products

If you're wanting to make the switch to non-toxic products, I don't blame you. There are a few different ways you could go about getting your products asap. 

VIP CUSTOMER

You pay a ONE-time lifetime membership fee of $19.99 and you will receive free shipping + 15% off all future orders! Must commit to 3 orders total in your lifetime. You will have access to exclusive flash sales and events for only VIP Customers! Also, we have a reward program for VIP Customers called 3 & Thank You, this will allow you to earn your products FREE when you refer 3 of your friends or family! You can also earn $20 towards your account per referral using your affiliate link. Fill out your hair info in the consult below and I'll get back to you asap with your results and personalized hair regiment. 
HAIR CONSULT- Click here and fill out your hair info! 

 RETAIL- 

 No strings attached. You can go directly to meganstarnes.mymonat.com and purchase products the same way you would if you were to go to target and purchase shoes.

Want To Get Paid As An Influencer?

The Opportunity 
-NO COMPETITION. MONAT is the first and ONLY hair care company in the Network Marketing world. Not to mention we were named the #1 luxury Hair Care Line in the United Stated for 

- NO INVENTORY, NO COLD MESSAGING, NO SELLING involved.

- MONAT is the first and ONLY FDA approved hair care line (facilities + ingredients)

-2019. Vegan , Sulfate FREE , Naturally Based, ANTI-AGING, Cruelty-FREE, Toxic FREE, NO HARSH CHEMICALS! Clinically proven ingredients that promote hair growth!

 Vegan , Sulfate FREE , Naturally Based, ANTI-AGING, Cruelty-FREE, Toxic FREE, NO HARSH CHEMICALS! Clinically proven ingredients that promote hair growth!

-Our comp plan is not even comparable with any other MLM Company, we paid 5% more in commissions in 2015 than ANY other MLM Company and we are only 5 years old! 

- MONAT is for everyone! We've got the entire family covered. We offer a junior's line for kids and even a pet line for the dogs in the family. 

If you are coachable, willing to learn, and over the age of 18 years old and want to know if this opportunity is something for you, apply down below and I will reach out to you ASAP. Don't forget to either leave a phone number, email or Instagram handle in the application! 

Before/After's